Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PhotoYOU

Got this today morning from my usual store, MyNews bookstore in The Mall @RM19.90. It's the latest btw, Winter 2010 edition.


Here are some of the few pages inside:


 This edition also touched on Fashion Photography.Good tips there .






























Overall, I'd say it's a good buy. Good buy especially for those looking for a casual easy to read photography magazine.Don't expect a very informative magazine, as this isn't even intended for that. Articles are nice to read without much jargon or technicalities, with plenty of pictures to illustrate the points.So, do grab one. I'm sure you'll enjoy it thoroughly

For me, I'll give this a skip next time.I already am buying the DC mag every month, and getting this again is certainly bad for my wallet.

1 comment:

  1. haha..... same I also buying DC and DP mag every month......

    ReplyDelete