Monday, December 6, 2010

A new beginning

Yes..my first blog post! A new avenue for me to rant on what I feel, what I do and most importantly, a diary for my life =)

What am I going to post on? Most likely about photography.It's my new and serious hobby after having so many other hobbies which I didn't take up anymore down the years. Why do I call it "serious" ? It's because I broke the bank a couple of weeks ago when I got myself a nice Canon EOS 550D with a 50mm f/1.8 lens and some other accessories. That whole set cost me quite a lot, and also considering I am still a student means that I am not getting any income to cover for it. So yeah, gotta start counting every penny I spend and maybe start skipping lunches =.=

Ain't gonna write anymore, so I'll just leave it like this. A picture to celebrate my new blog lol..titled " A new day, a new beginning"

No comments:

Post a Comment